Monday, February 28, 2022

Recent buy: Ahold Delhaize

Last week I added to my existing position in Ahold Delhaize (ticker: AD). I purchased an additional 40 shares in the company for € 26,70 per share.  I purchased my first 60 shares back in March 2021 for a price af around € 23.

Ahold Delhaize was priced at €30 back in early January. This is a price drop of more than 10%. This has to due with market fluctuations but it was also a reaction on Ahold's latest earnings release with a somewhat muted outlook. However I don't care too much. I find it still remains a stable business model with room to grow with its online business like Bol.com. Management indicated that this could be a future spin-off. We'll see what happens!






My forward dividend annual income increases with about € 33 with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment