In the last week I received several raises that boosted my dividend income! So let's see who decided to give me more money and how much!
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 11% on the 30th of March to $1.20. Given my recent additions to TROW this raise adds more than €16 to my annual dividend income.
- BHP announced a raise in its semi-annual dividend to $ 3 per share (from $2,02 last year). This gigantic raise adds more than €24 to my annual dividend income with just this payment.
- Ahold Delhaize announced a raise in its semi-annual dividend to €0,52 per share (from €0,40 last year). This is a nice raise, which adds € 6 to my annual dividend income.
- Cisco (CSCO) raised its quarterly dividend by a rather small amount, just like Walmart (WMT).
- Finally Coca-Cola raised its dividend by almost 5%. This is a solid raise, given the raises in the last years.
All of these raises combined will deliver an annual income boost of more than € 50 in 2022 (and hopefully more after 2022!). In total I have received raises which will boost my annual dividend income by over € 100. That's a solid start of the year!