Thursday, February 10, 2022

Dividend raises in the last weeks (INTC, BIP, BEP)

In the last few weeks I received several raises that boost my dividend income! So let's see who decided to give me more money and how much!

  • On January 26th Intel (INTC) declared a $0.365/share quarterly dividend. This was a 5% increase from its prior dividend. This raise will add just over € 5 to my dividend income.
  • On February 2nd Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) declared a $0.54/share quarterly dividend, which is a 5.9% increase from its prior dividend of $0.51. This raise will add just over € 6 to my dividend income.
  • On February 4th Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) declared a $0.32/share quarterly dividend, which is a 5.3% increase from its prior dividend of $0.3038.This raise will add just over € 5 to my dividend income.

All of these raises combined will deliver an annual income boost of almost € 17 in 2022 (and hopefully more after 2022!). In total I have received raises which will boost my annual dividend income by over € 50. That's a solid start of the year,


 


No comments:

Post a Comment