Sunday, September 1, 2019

Dividend report: August 2019

It's time to give an update of the dividends I received last month. Five companies decided to pay me a dividend for my ownership. Total dividends (after tax) are around € 91, which is an increase of 30% compared to last year. The growth was fueled by solid dividend increases from KMI and DE and a new position in T

You can see the breakdown in the table below.













Omega Healthcare is still in the process of improving their financial performance and making arrangements with some of their biggest tenants. Despite these issues the stoch price has risen about 10% in the last month and is nearing its highest price ever. I am contemplating reducing my position since it is almost 10% of my portfolio.


It's been my best August so far! As of now, my annual dividend income hovers around € 1.525 before taxes. This is a slight increase from last months € 1.485. This is because of the change in exchange rate (USD.EUR).

How was your month?

6 comments:

  1. Nice month ADD! I love the growth and that fat AT&T dividend. It is interesting to read about OHI and some of the issues in your article. Sounds like that should make things interesting and hopefully the company can maintain their dividend.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bert, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Yeah that AT&T dividend is nice. I bought it earlier this year but the stock price is almost 25% higher since then. Even though I am happy from a total return standpoint, I wish I could have bought more :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats ADD! Another solid month with some great growth. I own OHI as well but it accounts for ~3.2% of my forward dividend income. I have to admit that I've been tempted to at least trim the position back some here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PIP, thanks for commenting and sharing your thoughts about OHI. I don't really want to sell because it has performed nicely in terms of dividend income, but the problems from last year are still present.

      Delete
  3. Solid results on the month. Good job picking up T earlier this year, keep it up!

    -Divcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divcome, thanks! Hopefully I'll have another chance to purchase T shares for cheap :-)

      Delete