Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Dividend raise: Kinder Morgan (+25%)

A few days ago KinderMorgan announced a dividend raise of 25%! Their quarterly dividend is increased from $0,20 tot $0,25 per share. Since I own 48 shares of KMI, my annual dividend income increases with roughly € 8,50 before taxes. That's a really nice dividend raise from KinderMorgan!






KMI have come a long way since their dividend cut in the beginning of 2016. The new dividend is still only half of what it used to be, but it seems they are on the right track.

In 2019 I received 11 dividend raises so far. My annual dividend income inceased by € 30 (before taxes). KMI's raise is by far the biggest, both in terms of %-increase but also with its impact on my annual dividend income. Let's keep 'em coming!

Do you have a position in KMI? What do you expect for the future of this company?

No comments:

Post a Comment