Saturday, September 28, 2019

New milestone: portfolio value of € 40.000!

This month I reached a new milestone with my dividend growth portfolio! It has nothing to do with dividends however. My portfolio reached a value of € 40.000,-. Since my last €10k milestone back in May 2018, I reached this new high in just 16 months.















The extra € 10.000,- has different sources, namely deposits, dividend and capital gains. The breakdown is as follows:
  • 22% deposits
  • 18% dividends
  • 60% capital gains
The distribution is changing with each € 10k increment. Deposits make up less of the breakdown, whereas dividens and capital gains take up a higher percentage.

Let's see when the next milestone is due. Up to € 50k!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I remember getting that first $10k, then $20k and now you're well on your way to $50k. It's great seeing some of those 0 milestones getting crossed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PIP, thanks for dropping by! Yeah, agreed. Even though it is all about the dividend income, growth in the value of the portfolio is nice as well!

    ReplyDelete