Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Dividend raise: Realty Income

Amidst all the terrible news surrounding COVID-19, I received my 12th dividend raise of 2020. A few days ago Realty Income (O) announced a raise in their monthly dividend from $0,2275 to $0,2230. This raise adds a whopping € 0,14 to my annual dividend income. Ka-ching!


All jokes aside, Realty Income increases their dividend on more than one occasion each year. Last year they raised the dividend 5 times. This is their third raise already in 2020. Hopefully there's more to come this year!





So far this is my 12th dividend raise. These raises combined have added almost € 90 to my forward annual dividend income. Of course I expect more raises during the rest of 2020. I'll keep you updated!

Did you like the dividend raise of O? Do you think the dividend is safe during COVID-19 times? 

No comments:

Post a Comment