Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Dividend report: November 2019

It's time to give an update of the dividends I received last month. Five companies decided to pay me a dividend for my ownership. Total dividends (after tax) are around €92, which definitely is a big increase compared to last year. November is a solid month but quarter ending months are my big paying months.

You can see the breakdown in the table below. I received nice dividend increases from KMI and DE and my addition of T earlier this year.













As of now, my annual dividend income is roughly € 1.700 before taxes. This is more or less in line with last month.

How was your November? Are you looking forward to December as one of the big paying months?

3 comments:

  1. ADD,

    I love getting to check in on everyone's progress. Looks like you made some big strides compared to last year. December isn't even halfway over and we've pulled in over $500 and are well on our way to another $1k+ month. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PIP, thanks for stopping by! Everyone is making a lot of progress. All these monthly updates provide a constant flow of inspiration. Let's keep it up!

      Delete
  2. Great job making lots of progress. I had a good month. moving up after i sold some stocks earlier. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete