Friday, December 13, 2019

Dividend raise: Realty Income

My first dividend raise of 2020! A few days ago Realty Income (O) announced a raise in their monthly dividend from $0,227 to $0,2275. This raise adds a whopping € 0,13 to my annual dividend income. Ka-ching!


All jokes aside, Realty Income increases their dividend on more than one occasion each year. Last year they raised the dividend 5 times. This is their first raise in 2020. Hopefully there's more to come next year!






So far this is my first dividend raise. Last year I received 21 dividend raises in 2019. These raises combined have added around € 60 to my forward annual dividend income. Of course I expect more raises during the rest of 2020. I'll keep you updated!

Did you like the dividend raise of O? Do you consider selling because of the low dividend growth rate?

2 comments:

  1. You've got to love O and it's consistent increases. One of the best companies out there for the dividend growth investor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PIP, agreed! Even though the raises are somewhat low, they are steady and predictable!

      Delete