Friday, April 26, 2019

Dividend raise: Unilever (+6%)

Last week Unilever raised their quarterly dividend from € 0,3872 to € 0,4104. This is a raise of 6%. Since I am the owner of 50 share in Unilever, this raises my annual dividend income with roughly € 4,50 before taxes. I recently added to my position in Unilever, so it's nice that my new shares start with an increased dividend right of the bat :-)









I am an owner of Unilever since July 2013. Since then I have received 6 raised (each year) and the dividend growth rate during that period is just shy of 8%. This is just fantastic in my book and makes me want to buy more Unilever shares in the future!

This is my 12th raise this year. The raised together have added around € 35 in my annual dividend income (before taxes). I expect to receive several more raises this year. Maybe even Shell? One can hope, right?















Are you satisfied with the dividend raise of Unilever? Are you maybe contemplating adding to your position?

No comments:

Post a Comment