Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Recent buy: Omega Healthcare Investors

On September 15 I purchased 41 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors for $34.87 per share. I currently own 100 shares of OHI. This purchase will add roughly €90 to my annual dividend income. I believe OHI is reasonably priced, has great growth potential and has been a stellar dividend growth company in recent years.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor omega healthcare investors

As a result of my purchase I am overweight OHI in my portfolio Fresh capital and selective dividend reinvestment will hopefully reduce the weight to a more normal level of around 5% to 7% for bigger positions.

1 comment:

  1. Helpful updates for traders has been shared here. Traders can also help themselves with good returns by trading in futures using stock futures tips of market experts.

    ReplyDelete