Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Monte Carlo Simulation Techniques Show 9% Total Return For Donaldson Company Inc. During The Next 5 Years

My new article about Donaldson Company Inc on Seeking Alpha got "Editor's Pick" status. In the article I used Monte Carlo simulation techniques to show the sensitivity of the annual total return for DCI in the coming 5 years. It was not only a great way to investigate a company like Donaldson, but it was also awesome to sharpen my skills with this particular analysis. Check it out here.

I am curious to know what you think about the article. If there are any questions about the article or spreadsheets, or if you have suggestions for future analysis, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it to the Editors pick, Robin. Best wishes. I will be sharing the link in my weekly link collection this week...hopefully that will bump up your pageviews :)

    regards
    R2R

    ReplyDelete