Friday, February 1, 2019

Dividend report - January 2019

It's time to give an update of the dividends I received last month. Five companies decided to pay me a dividend for my ownership. Total dividends (after tax) are around €80, 250% more than last year.

Obviously this growth rate is skewed by the special dividend from BBL. However, if you remove the BBL dividend the growth rate is still more than 20%. I really like this growth and hope to further increase it this year!

You can see the breakdown in the table below.


What is nice to notice is that this is the result of pure dividend growth and reinvestment. As you may have read earlier, I didn't deposit any new funds into this account for the last two years. So any increase in dividend income is because of the raises I received earlier this year. Big growers this month are BAX and in a lesser extent PM. Furthermore, last year I bought a position in O with the cumulative dividends I received so that's also a big plus to the monthly dividend income. I am curious to see by how much Walmart will raise its dividend in the upcoming period.

Purchases
None this month.

Yearly forward dividend
Yearly dividend income (before taxes) remains unchanged around €1225.

1 comment:

  1. Holy BBL ADD! That special dividend was sweet. Lanny is a shareholder, I am not. So he also enjoyed the payment. BBL has really turned it around over the last few years and are looking promising. Part of me wishes that I had invested in them after the dividend cut. Oh well!

    Bert

    ReplyDelete