Monday, October 24, 2022

Recent buys: BIP, BEP, ASML and UNP

Recently I added to four existing holdings.

  • On October 11 I purchased another 60 shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners $33,50 per share. The current dividend yield is around 4,3%. This new purchase adds more than $ 85 to my annual forward dividend income. 
  • On October 11 I purchased another 40 shares of Brookfield Renewable Partners $29 per share. The current dividend yield is around 4,4%. This new purchase adds more than $ 50 to my annual forward dividend income. 
  • On October 13 I purchased another 3 shares of ASML for about € 405 per share.
    I purchased my first shares in ASML last month for $474 and my 2nd batch a few weeks ago for € 440. This purchase adds almost € 16 to my annual forward dividend income.
  • On October 21 I purchased another 10 shares of Union Pacific Corporation for $190 per share. The current dividend yield is around 2,7%. This new purchase adds more than $ 50 to my annual forward dividend income. 
My current annual dividend income is around € 11.400.

No comments:

Post a Comment