Monday, July 1, 2019

Dividend report: June 2019

It's time to give an update of the dividends I received last month. Ten companies decided to pay me a dividend for my ownership. Total dividends (after tax) are around €136, which is an increase of more than 12% compared to last year. The growth was fueled by a big dividend increase from UNP and my recently increased position in Unilever.

You can see the breakdown in the table below.
















It's been my best June so far! As of now, my annual dividend income hovers around € 1.425 before taxes. This is a solid increase from last month. However, most of it is due to me including my workplace stock ownership position in this portfolio. This adds roughly € 140 per year to my dividend income. The value of the stock changes once per year based on the companies financial results. The dividend yield has been quite high in the last two years. It is paid in two installments during the year. As part of my goals for this year, I plan to add to this particular position in line with the rest of my dividend portfolio.





In terms of cumulative dividend income I am about 30% ahead compared to last year.


A few days ago I was able to purhase some new shares. I'll give an update in a few days about the new position. Spoiler alert: it's got something to do with renewable energy! Let's keep rocking!

How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job those dovidends keep rolling in. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete