Monday, February 21, 2022

Recent dividend raises (TROW, BHP, AD, CSCO, WMT, KO)

In the last week I received several raises that boosted my dividend income! So let's see who decided to give me more money and how much!

  • T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 11% on the 30th of March to $1.20. Given my recent additions to TROW this raise adds more than €16 to my annual dividend income.
  • BHP announced a raise in its semi-annual dividend to $ 3 per share (from $2,02 last year). This gigantic raise adds more than €24 to my annual dividend income with just this payment.
  • Ahold Delhaize announced a raise in its semi-annual dividend to €0,52 per share (from €0,40 last year). This is a nice raise, which adds € 6 to my annual dividend income.
  • Cisco (CSCO) raised its quarterly dividend by a rather small amount, just like Walmart (WMT).
  • Finally Coca-Cola raised its dividend by almost 5%. This is a solid raise, given the raises in the last years.


All of these raises combined will deliver an annual income boost of more than € 50 in 2022 (and hopefully more after 2022!). In total I have received raises which will boost my annual dividend income by over € 100. That's a solid start of the year!

2 comments:

  1. AD & BHP were massive raises. Congratulations on the new div income.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on some great dividend raises. They're one of my favorite things to see. February has been extremely busy for dividend raise announcements for my holdings which sure is nice.

    ReplyDelete