Monday, August 30, 2021

Dividend report: August 2021

August is over! Let's see how many companies sent me a dividend check for my ownership. These checks are the results of decisions I made earlier in life, sometimes years ago, where I decided to purchase shares in these companies. Nowaydays I still collect these checks but I have to do absolutely nothing to receive them. They just get deposited in my brokerage account, no questions asked. Isn't that great?!

A total of just over € 100! Six companies paid me dividends. Deere announced a dividend increase earlier this year. A few days ago they announced a 2nd increase, but more on that later! The rest of the year-over-year dividend increases are small or nonexistent. The rest of the growth in income is due to a relatively new position in Bristol-Meyers Squib. The dividend income increased by about 20% compared to last year.

Currently my annual dividend income is around € 2.320. I do find it somewhat hard to find a good candidate for my purchase(s) during the next month. We'll see what happens in the markets in the coming weeks!

How was your August? What is your watchlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment