The month has passed and it's my favorite time, giving an update of my dividend portfolio. Generally markets have been stable. This month I haven't initiated any new positions although I did save up some money for a purchase next month, combined with the dividends.
My 12-month forward dividend rate is now €372. This is a small decrease since last month even though I received two dividend raises. The reason is that the EUR.USD has climbed to over 1.36, thereby reducing my dividends in Euro-currency.
- INTC: 63 shares @ $0.225 for a total of $14.18
- WMT: 20 shares @ $0.47 for a total of $9.40
- XOM: 17 shares @ $0.63 for a total of $10.71
- BBL: 28 shares @ $1.18 for a total of $33.04
Total: $67.33 (~ €50 pre-tax)
- PM increased their dividend rate by 10.59% from $0.85 to $0.94 per quarter. This added almost $6 per year to my annual forward rate.
- BBL increased their dividend rate by 3.51% from $1.14 to $1.18 per 6 months. This added almost $2 per year to my annual forward rate.
Though it's not a pre-defined goal to archieve a certain amount of networth, I'd like to monitor this progress as well. The value of my portfolio is €10.400 (as of October 1).
Yearly forward dividend