Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Recent purchase: Ahold-Delhaize, Blackrock and Air Products

Recently I increased my position in the following companies: Ahold Delhaize (AD), Blackrock (BLK) and Air Products and Chemicals (APD).

  • On July 18th I purchased 50 shares of AD for about € 26 per share. This new purchase adds almost € 50 to my annual forward dividend income. 
  • On July 18th I purchased 3 shares of BLK for about $ 600 per share. This new purchase adds almost $ 60 to my annual forward dividend income.
  • On July 19th I purchased 6 shares of APD for about $ 227 per share. This new purchase adds almost $ 40 to my annual forward dividend income.
I used about € 4.400,- in cash for these purchases. My dividend income increased by about € 135,- which equates to a dividend yield of roughly 3,1%.

No comments:

Post a Comment