Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Dividend report: October 2019

It's time to give an update of the dividends I received last month. Four companies decided to pay me a dividend for my ownership. Total dividends (after tax) are around €35, which is barely an increase compared to last year. October definitely is a slow month for me.

You can see the breakdown in the table below.













As of now, my annual dividend income is roughly € 1.700 before taxes. This is an increase of €175 compared to last month. This is because of a stock purchase I did not report earlier. I'll come to that in a later post.


















I made a new tree chart of my portfolio which shows the weights of my positions but also the price performance during the last month. Green are the best performers, red are the worst. In this case mainly BAX and IBM, and some minor decreases in a few other stocks. Winners are INTC, UNP, TROW, PM, BEP and ACCEL. They all gained about 8 to 12% last month, which is nice for my portfolio value, but not so much for a possible buying oppurtunity.


















October is a slow month for me. How was your October? Would you consider purchasing a stock just because it pays in a slow month?

No comments:

Post a Comment