Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dividend raise: Realty Income

Last week Realty Income (O) announced a raise in their monthly dividend from $0,2265 to $0,2270. This raise adds a whopping € 0,14 to my annual dividend income. Ka-ching!


All jokes aside, Realty Income increases their dividend on more than one occasion each year. This is actually its 5th raise this year. Hopefully there's more to come this year!



















So far I received 20 dividend raises in 2019. These raises combined have added around € 56 to my forward annual dividend income. Of course I expect more raises during the rest of the year. I'll keep you updated!

Did you like the dividend raise of O? Do you consider selling because of the low dividend growth rate?

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Realty Income and those consistent dividend raises. I'm not concerned about the low dividend growth rate and suspect it will pick up slightly in the future. My bigger concern right now is the valuation. A 3.6% yield is pretty damn small for a slow, but consistent, grower. I think it's at the level where trimming some of the position should at least be considered and am trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice increase, like a clockwork! O seems to be a very stable, continuous growing investment with the stock price rising along with it nicely.

    ReplyDelete